We welcome inquiries from highly-motivated innovators with the grit to take a groundbreaking idea from the seed stage on prototype development and through the regulatory process, and finally, into the international marketplace.
You and your team should have the necessary technological expertise to develop your idea, and enough business savvy to participate in strategic planning and enter into the partnerships and contracts that will make possible your success over the long term.
In order for ZFHN to invest in your company, the following requirements should be met:
- A technological innovation constitutes the core of your business
- Your idea has obvious customer value
- You have excellent management skills
- You have clearly defined growth markets and distinguishing characteristics
- You are willing to set up operations in Heilbronn
- You either submit your own business plan or pitch deck, or you complete and send us the business plan accessible via the links listed below.
You should receive an initial answer to your request for funding within about two weeks. If we agree to invest in your company, it will take about three months from the receipt of your request until we release funds to you.
Send us your short business plan
If you would like to send us a request for funding, you have two options:
- Use our application form by clicking on the series of links listed below.
- Send us a business plan or pitch deck that you have drawn up yourself, and which includes the information that we ask for on our application form
Please upload your document by clicking on the corresponding button at the bottom of this page.
Upload your business plan or pitch deck
Please click on the button below to begin uploading your business plan. Once you have selected the file, click on the send button to start the upload. Please note that we cannot consider your business plan if it does not provide all of the information that is requested on our own form, to which you will find a series of links above.